AIDV OWL Wine Law Student Contest
My five-minute wine law presentation
Created and founded by Ronan Raffray, Professor of Private Law at the University of Bordeaux and Director of the Master’s Degree in Vine and Wine Law, this initiative is part of the Open Wine Law project, through which the University of Bordeaux has been upholding its commitment, for almost forty years, to education and research in vine and wine law.
Sponsored by the International Association of Vine and Wine Law (AIDV), this contest, open to any Bachelor’s or Master’s level student (Master 1 or Master 2) enrolled in a wine law course, allows students to submit a fi ve-minute video presentation on a subject of interest to them in the field of vine and wine and spirits law.
This project aims to encourage students to take the floor.
The best videos will be selected for the final round, which will be held in the form of a webinar.
- Call for application/registration : upon posting of this by April 15 2021
- Deadline for submitting videos and authorization forms to participate in the preselection process : May 15 2021
- Pre-selection for the final : June 15 2021
- Final Webinar : July 15 2021
The three best presentations, chosen from among the French, English, or Spanish entries, will be presented with :
- By publishing the video
- By a prize of 1000€, 750€ or 500€ (euros) from AIDV and the distinction of 1st, 2nd or 3rd place as well as other awards from the University of Bordeaux